About the Role
This role is an integral part of the People and Culture (P&C) Team, working collaboratively with the management team to facilitate operational performance and capability. You will play a pivotal role in helping to build WHS knowledge and capability throughout the organisation and ensure compliance.
• Lead, monitor and coach managers and employees in the Safety Plan review and implementation, safety management systems, legislative compliance and organisational policies and procedures.
• Undertake health and safety compliance improvements, risk assessments, and audits, developing risk reduction programs, systems and tools.
• Identify areas of improvement and lead projects that improve WHS systems and procedures
• Support the practice of quality WHS reporting, investigations and incident resolution.
You will have:
• a WHS Qualification with at least 5 years experience in a similar role, developing and implementing safety management frameworks, policies, procedures and systems compliant with ISO 45001
• the capability to provide expert advice and support to employees and leaders in meeting WHS legislative and regulatory requirements, across a diverse range of learning requirements and abilities.
• A sound knowledge of WHS legislation across various states and with experience working with WHS related documents.
To be successful in this position you will enjoy proactively identifying WHS needs and providing the mentoring and support needed to address these needs. As a team-player you understand the necessity of strong communication, while always bringing a positive attitude to every situation. You will thrive in a fast paced, values driven environment, with a flexible and adaptable approach to varied working situations and site locations.
In addition to a competitive salary, Outlook offers a flexible and diverse workplace, the opportunity to salary sacrifice, career development opportunities, and an Employee Assistance Program.
How to Apply
If this role and our Organisation has made you excited for what your future could hold we want to hear from you. Please follow the link for the Position Description for this role www.outlookaust.org.au/outlookjobvacancies. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to obtain a copy of the position description outlining full details of this role.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people, customers, and community, and in line with Public Health Order, Outlook requires that all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide evidence of same.
A Police Check and Working with Children Check is required for this role.
Outlook is an equal opportunity employer and consistent with our organisational purpose, Outlook embraces diversity. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disabilities and diverse backgrounds and abilities to apply for this role.